6pm - 8pm
What is the Pitch Night?
Pitch Night is a friendly competition where you can pitch your ideas in three minutes to an audience of your peers and a judging panel. The audience and judges vote for the ideas they think should become reality!
What the winners will get
For six weeks after the Pitch Night, the successful pitches will get:
- technical assistance in our Makerspace
- one-on-one mentoring from experts in our Catalyst program who have experience developing wearable tech, accelerating startups and determining market fit.
- access to our network of collaborators
- access to a hot-desk in our Catalyst space
- locker storage
- eligibility for a micro grant to make it possible (sub 1K)
What you need
In 2 minutes tell us:
What it is
Why: Is there a personal story connected with why you started?
What you want: Try to think about what it is that you’re after
Who are your users: Try to paint us a picture of the type of person who will use your product
This will be a relaxed atmosphere to pitch your idea(s), hear from other entrepreneurs and community members, and gain experience pitching!
This will be the last Pitch Night of 2017, so make sure you don't miss out!
As always, there will be free beer and pizza on the night!