Applications are now open for the Founder 10x Accelerator Program
Founder 10x identifies and supports 10 high impact startups for participation in a 10 week program that includes mentorship and funding.
A must-attend program tailored for high-potential UNSW startups who want to strengthen their entrepreneurship skills and accelerate their startup to be investor-ready. Founder 10x is generously supported by philanthropic donations and is part of the UNSW ambition to build a world-class university accelerator to foster the entrepreneur mind-set and support innovative startups.
Why Should You Apply?
- Learn to become a more resilient founder and how to build traction and scale.
- Participate an intense, and modular program; each week you will learn new techniques to practice and implement.
- Attend workshops hosted by Blackbox.vc in Silicon Valley at Fact0ry, a San Francisco-based innovation hub where talent from around the world gathers to disrupt their thinking and create the future.
- Access to UNSW outstanding network of founders, alumni and mentors.
What Do You Receive?
- Each participating company receives $20k from the newly established UNSW Founder Fund.
- 10 weeks of accelerated learning with masterclasses and workshops.
- Trip to San Francisco to participate in Blackbox Ignite.
- 3 months of co-working space, co-located with other Founder 10x companies.
- The opportunity to showcase your startup at the Founder Program Demo day in February
- Valuable investor connections.
- Opportunity to win a 2-week immersion in Silicon Valley at Blackbox Connect.
Who Are You?
- You are the founder or co-founder of a currently operating startup.
- A current UNSW student or alum, within the last 5 years.
- Have an MVP of your product, proof of concept, or prototype.
- Able to commit to participate in the program for the full 3 months.
- Have at least some market validation through customer take up or engagement.
- Willing to sign a Founder Pledge to give back to the UNSW Entrepreneurship community.
Applications Close 12th November 2017
Program runs 20th November - 28th February
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact at email@example.com