MCIC is located at the south western end of the Kensington Campus, accessible via Gate Two on High Street or on foot from the Anzac Parade mall.
The 891 UNSW Express Bus runs to and from Eddy Avenue, Central Station. This route is prepay only and is fast and high frequency.
- 339 Central Station on Foveaux St just east of Elizabeth St.
- 372 Central Station
- 373 Museum Station
- 374 Central Station
- 376 Museum Station
- 377 Museum Station
Other key bus services to UNSW
- Metrobus 10 (M10) – Leichhardt to Maroubra Junction via Anzac Parade
- Metrobus 50 (M50) – Drummoyne to Coogee via the City, Anzac Parade and High Street
- 370 - Leichardt to Coogee via Anzac Parade and High Street
- 400 - Burwood to Bondi Junction via High Street.
Driving, carpooling & other options
For more information on alternative transport options, click here.